Some minor fixes and features in the new wallet release. Nothing to worry about if you’re happy with your current wallet.
1. Transaction fee option has been removed – the software will now automatically try to charge a 1cent (USD) transaction fee per 1Kb. Usually that means 1 cent per transaction.
2. -overridetxfee=5000000 flag to force a specific transaction fee amount.
3. -customvoteprefix=”xxx” flag to count an arbitrary vote, must be coupled with -reindex=1
2. The -multiaddress=1 flag forces the wallet to use change addresses in the same way as the Bitcoin wallet (new address for change for every transaction)
3. Testnet capability added
4. Additional Checkpoint
5. Faster startup of vote count (vote database now saved to disk)
6. Update nodes to remove dead nodes