MemoryCoin, desteklediğimiz hayır kurumlarına büyük bir bağış çevrimi yaptığını duyurmaktan gurur duyar. (Önermek istediğiniz bir hayır kurumu mu var? Bitcointalk.org veya Bitsharestalk.org üzerinden “itsik78″ e Özel Mesaj gönderin)
Bağış Yaptığımız Cüzdan Adresi: MDonateiTdMCBd2GFjx8nUmEgzv2gJUPn2
So you’ve been told CPU mining isn’t profitable? WRONG!
Depends on what coin you’re mining and what miner you’re using!
(Ongoing discussion on BitcoinTalk)
The most profitable coin/miner pair today is MemoryCoin/M7k yamMiner
On my i7-4770k I make around 24MMCs per day which are around $5-6 at full power.
Mid power ( 4 cores instead of 8 ) which allows you to work on the PC without even feeling a miner is on, will give you half of that.
This tutorial will explain how to setup the miner and what is the preferred computer setup for it.
There are 2 different options here:
1) Easiest – Windows users, with AES-NI supported CPUs (most newer CPUs) who want to mine at full power:
1a) Download MemoryCoin’s wallet with the integrated miner
1b) Choose “Mining -> Launch Pool Miner”
1c) Sit back and let the PC work for you! You’ll start getting MMCs directly to your wallet within a few hours
2) Mid-Advanced – Windows / Linux / Mac users who want more control:
2a) Download yam miner from here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2609.0
2b) Choose the right file carefully! If you don’t know which file to choose, check your CPU model and google for “YOUR_CPU_MODEL microarchitecture” (for example: “i7 4770k microarchitecture”). CPU-WORLD.com is a good source for that info
2c) unzip the file and play with the settings after reading the readme.txt. Too much text for you? Short version:
- Edit yam-mmc.cfg
- Put your wallet address instead of the default one in all lines you see a wallet address
- Change params if you want: av=0 means finetuning for best result (might take a few minutes but is usually worth it), m=total memory to use (1024 minimum and 1024 multiplications only), t=number of threads
- Copy yam-mmc.cfg to the folder containing the yam “executable” and run yam -c yam-mmc.cfg
- Watch the progress or watch for any errors and change the params if needed
You bought a computer (or even better – the boss bought it for you) – Don’t let it sit idle. Turn it into a crypto-coin money making machine.
The charity fund has just taken a step forward, when “SPICES”, a Malaysian charity organization (spices.org.my) started receiving MMCs directly through their MVTEcha address.
Shareholders are already voting for SPICES to receive the charity handed out every 2 hours.
In addition, an anonymous MemoryCoin share holder has donated 3333 MMCs (More than 1 BTC worth!) directly to SPICES’ wallet.
We’re very happy and proud to see this coin starting to make the world a better place
SPICES donation page: